Re: mh-e/mh-loaddefs.el removed from CVS

From: Richard M. Stallman
Subject: Re: mh-e/mh-loaddefs.el removed from CVS
Date: Sun, 09 Oct 2005 14:16:30 -0400

    In any case, I ran make dist from the top and found that
    lists/mh-e/mh-loaddefs.el was in the emacs-22.0.50 directory that was
    created.

Did you do this starting from a state with no mh-loaddefs.el file?
If so, then you have proved that `make dist' creates the file
meaning that there the problem  I was worried about does not exist.

    I also saw the following output

        The following .el file names are too long:
        lisp/mh-e/mh-customize.el
        lisp/mh-e/mh-identity.el
        lisp/mh-e/mh-loaddefs.el

We used to try to support systems with 14-char file name limits.
I don't think they exist any more.  So I deleted that warning check.
Thanks.