Re: mh-e/mh-loaddefs.el removed from CVS

From: Bill Wohler
Subject: Re: mh-e/mh-loaddefs.el removed from CVS
Date: Sun, 09 Oct 2005 12:36:00 -0700

"Richard M. Stallman" <address@hidden> writes:

>     In any case, I ran make dist from the top and found that
>     lists/mh-e/mh-loaddefs.el was in the emacs-22.0.50 directory that was
>     created.
>
> Did you do this starting from a state with no mh-loaddefs.el file?
> If so, then you have proved that `make dist' creates the file
> meaning that there the problem  I was worried about does not exist.

Thanks for making me look again. I took a second look and found I
needed to add mh-autoloads to the updates target in lisp/Makefile in
order to build mh-loaddefs.el in the case that someone removed that
file manually before running make dist.

If someone finds other circumstances in which make dist fails to
create lisp/mh-e/mh-loaddefs.el, please let me know.

--
Bill Wohler <address@hidden>  http://www.newt.com/wohler/  GnuPG ID:610BD9AD