Missing autoload cookies in newsticker.el

From: Sascha Wilde
Subject: Missing autoload cookies in newsticker.el
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 16:38:19 +0200

Hi *,

I have just noticed that newsticker is part of GNU Emacs CVS.  But
when I first tried to start it I experienced, that none of the
expected user functions were available -- the reason is, that there
are no magic autoload comment in newsticker.el.

Is this desired behavior?  I would suggest putting autoload cookies at
`newsticker-start' and `newsticker-show-news'.

cheers
sascha
--
Sascha Wilde : "Ist es nicht schon schlimm genug, dass ICH hier rumtrolle?"
             : (Henning Leise in d.o.c.)