Re: Yet another emacs icons

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: Yet another emacs icons
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 20:45:07 +0200

Ken Manheimer wrote:

i like andrew zhilin's set of notebook icons very much, and think
there are compelling reasons to go with them.
Indeed, I agree, they are nice in both 32x32 and bigger (though I think there are other nice icons too). But is the 16x16 icon version acceptable too? Can the 16x16 version be enhanced? (It is an important icon size, at least on w32.)