Re: Yet another emacs icons

From: Andrew Zhilin
Subject: Re: Yet another emacs icons
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 18:37:38 -0700 (PDT)

Hello, all,

Following the discussion, I've decided to make a 16x16 "notebook" version. Oh my, that was not easy =)  Here's the result of my effort. It does not satisfy me 100%, but after a certain point new iterations just ceased to make things better.
If you like it, it would be great, if not - the best candidate for 16x16, in my opinion, is "emacs_16_06.png". It is more neat than the first version and matches with 32 & 48 "notebook" icons in color.

Thank you for inspiring comments and moral support.

WBR,
Andrew Zhilin
andrew_zhilin @ yahoo dot com