Re: Using keyboard-interactive authentication added to source files

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: Using keyboard-interactive authentication added to source files
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 08:54:14 +0200

Lennart Borgman wrote:

I get a strange error when i check out files from CVS. For example doing an ediff-revision on w32term.h I got a line saying

   Using keyboard-interactive authentication.

in the temporary checked out copy. I do not believe it worked like this before, I should have noticed it I mean. Any ideas?

BTW I just noticed that the w32 binaries for the command line cvs client is no longer available for download. https://www.cvshome.org/ is gone. It forwards to a new site that does not work in Firefox, only IE.

Going to http://www.cvsnt.org/ (which is redirected) I found a newer client. This solved the problem.