RE: follow-link not on mouse-face

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: follow-link not on mouse-face
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 07:26:11 -0700

    I think the whole line should be highlighted including the line number,
    the colon and the matching line.  This also makes easier to see the
    line number of the matching line with moving the mouse pointer over
    the matching line part.

Hear! Hear!  2 of us now (a conspiracy; 3 will be a movement...) -

        I argued for highlighting the whole line (for ease of use
        with the mouse and to help visual alignment, as in using
        a ruler with a phone book)