Re: Diropen toolbar icon

From: Joachim Nilsson
Subject: Re: Diropen toolbar icon
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 21:06:39 +0200

Jan D. wrote:
I've changed the diropen toolbar icon to the one suggested by Joachim Nilsson <address@hidden>. I didn't use his files, I did the conversion to get the same palette as used for the other icons to reduce the number of colors Emacs uses.

Thanks man! I actually started working on a gimp script to automate the conversion process from Gnome stock icons to our xpm+pbm dito. Never really got it good enough for public scrutiny though.

I almost accused a cow-worker today of snooping my root password and stealing my CVS-tree until he reassured me that the icon was part of the standard distribution. :-)

I was going to replace forward and back also to the old gthumb icons, but it looks like I've misplaced them. I'll have to find an old version of gthumb again.

It wasn't these, by any chance?
http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/gthumb/libgthumb/icons/?only_with_tag=gthumb-2-0

 /Jocke