Translated from Japanese - how should the header look?

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Translated from Japanese - how should the header look?
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 09:15:45 +0200

Someone translated cmd-mode.el for me from Japanese to English. I think it would be nice to keep the Japanese comments too in the translated file, but I wonder how the header should look then? Now it looks like this:

;; -*- Mode: Emacs-Lisp ; coding: sjis-dos -*-
;;; cmd-mode.el --- Editing of MS Windows cmd and bat files
;;
;; Copyright 2001 by Tadamegu address@hidden
;;
;; Translated to English 2005 by ....

However `checkdoc' complains that there is no first line summary with this header.

BTW, I do not know who did the translation any more since I got a mail crash and lost my Emacs folder. Can You who translated cmd-mode.el please mail me? I am sorry about my confusion here.