Re: image-load-path / tool-bar icons / dumped Emacs with images.el

From: Richard M. Stallman
Subject: Re: image-load-path / tool-bar icons / dumped Emacs with images.el
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 12:17:09 -0400

    Maybe it would help to move (run-hooks 'before-init-hook) up before
    (frame-initialize) ?

That seems like a good idea.  I checked all uses of before-init-hook,
and it looks like they will work with this.

Meanwhile, it seems to me that we should preload image, and toolbar,
on systems that will use them by default.  I took care of that
and various other files that should be preloaded.  There's a bad
connection here now so I was unable to check it all in.