Re: Global Font Lock by default

From: Dan Nicolaescu
Subject: Re: Global Font Lock by default
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 08:48:39 -0800

"Richard M. Stallman" <address@hidden> writes:

  > So now I think we are ready to enable font-lock by default.
  > Would someone like to do that?

I've done the first part of this: add to loadup.el the needed files
and increazed the puresize so that it does not overflow.

I am not sure what is the right way to actually turn on font-lock by
default, so I didn't do that. (I think there are some subtleties
involving turning on global-font-lock-mode because it's defined using
defcustom). Can someone who knows how this is supposed to work do
this?

Thanks
                --dan