Re: Fringe angle bitmap at at eob

From: Richard M. Stallman
Subject: Re: Fringe angle bitmap at at eob
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 05:28:29 -0500

    I'm finding this change a little distracting...  Is it posible to use a
    different bitmap on the last empty line?  Maybe a `T' shape in place of the
    lower-left corner shape.

If people prefer that, I don't object.

    I actually thought the other behavior was better and more accurate.

I can't argue with personal perceptions, but the previous behavior was
wrong and misleading.  When the buffer ends at a newline, the cursor
can go after that newline.  It is wrong to indicate that the buffer
ends before that newline--before the cursor.