Career oportunity from F.F.E group

From: jobfinance
Subject: Career oportunity from F.F.E group
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 18:56:04 +0100

Financial Representative
Greetings.

Due to the extensive growth of globalization and internalization trends in the financial services markets all over the world F.F.E Group is engaging enterprising, bright, communicative and responsible persons to fill the vacancy of Financial Representative of our Company in your country.
F.F.E Group is one of the leading retailers of financial services, including
check cashing, money remittance and wire transfer services. The Company focuses
on serving distant consumers, many of whom seek alternatives to traditional
banking relationships in order to gain immediate access to their funds for
financial and franchising services. We provide a variety of financial services
throughout the USA and Europe for almost 8 years already. During these years we
gained valuable experience and trust of our clients.

At the moment more and more people are looking for alternatives to traditional
banking relationships therefore we are hiring representative in almost every
country in the world.

Why it should be beneficial for you?

You use minimal knowledge in the field of financial services; the working process will take approximately two hours of your time per day; you may combine jobs without any hindrances to your primary occupation; your work will start immediately after you fill in the Form (as a rule, within 1-3 days); working with us, you can make from 1000 to 5000EUR per month. Minimal requirements to start:
You should:
Be more than 22 years old; Have a PC with internet and e-mail; Be available for 2-3 hours during the week (mainly in the evening/non-business hours) for communication; Have a Bank Account (you will need no money to start, this is a business requiring only limited amounts of your time); Not have previous convictions (the information will be checked up); Register on our carrer page: http://www.ffegroup.net/registervac.php
Don't miss chance to work as our financial representative!

Start new career with FinancesForEveryone-, our motto - Financial stability for us and our partners. Visit our web: http://www.ffegroup.net To see more about our business program: http://www.ffegroup.net/registervac.php
Thank you for your time and attention given to us.

Good luck!

Alexandr Lisin Commercial director F.F.E Group