Re: display-buffer

From: Nick Roberts
Subject: Re: display-buffer
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 10:43:18 +1300

 > > As far as a workaround is concerned, I haven't found a good solution.  I do
 > > hacks like save the existing frame, display the buffer, then call
 > > select-frame-set-input-focus on the original frame.
 >
 > What about the patch I'd suggested (see below)?
 > Does it do any good?

What behaviour does this change?

I see:

A new frame takes focus and its window selected.
An existing frame doesn't take focus, raises and its window is not selected.

I see now that the frame with focus must have the selected-window, so its
probablt a frame manager issue, but the above behaviour is the same without
your patch.

Nick