Re: Diropen toolbar icon

From: Joachim Nilsson
Subject: Re: Diropen toolbar icon
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2005 20:01:04 +0100

Jan D. wrote:
Juri Linkov wrote:
The thing is that the current icons for back/forward history are
Gnomes icons for undo and redo.  A suggestion is to use the attached
icons for next/previos node, and the current next/previous node (only
arrows) for back/forward history.  It would make Up a bit odd though.
Yes, it would be good to have Up in the same style as Next and Previous.
I've added icons next/prev/up-node and use them in info now. I use left/right-arrow for previous/next history. If people dislike it too much it is easy to revert :-)

Looks fine to me. (You rotated next-node 90° ccw to get up, didn't you? ;-)

Good job!
 /Jocke