Re: MacOSX emacs crashes after 10.4.3 update

From: nand
Subject: Re: MacOSX emacs crashes after 10.4.3 update
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 15:29:17 +0900

On Nov 8, 2005, at 10:18 AM, YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu wrote:
Ando-san, what do you think about the following change?  It clears a
part of the __bss section on unexec, where the cleared part is located
after the static uninitialized variables in the Emacs source.

I'm sorry that I myself don't have enough time to test this code,
but with looking through the code, I think it's OK.

Thanks,

Nozomu Ando