Re: Time to install the new icons

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: Time to install the new icons
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 23:32:35 +0100

Chong Yidong wrote:

Lennart Borgman <address@hidden> writes:

Andrew, congratulations to making the icons we decided to use! Have
you put together a w32 icon with those versions that was choosen? I
have not seen it yet. May I suggest that you name it emacs22.ico?

There is a Windows .ico file in the attachment that Andrew sent in his
17 Oct email.

 http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2005-10/msg00814.html

It should be straightforward to put the .ico file in nt/icons and
modify nt/emacs.rc to point to it.  I haven't done that because I
don't have a way to test it.
Thanks, but I looked at that icon before writing the message. Maybe I should have said that.