Re: ls-lisp.el and w32-symlinks.el

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: ls-lisp.el and w32-symlinks.el
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 23:37:13 +0100

Lars Hansen wrote:

I have e-mailed my patched version of w32-symlinks.el to Francis J.
Wright some time ago asking him to put it on his web page, but that has
not happened (yet). If any of you want it, I can e-mail it to you. With
my patches w32-symlinks.el seems pretty mature ;-) so maybe it should
become part of Emacs (not that I really care personally). But I don't
know about possible legal implications.
If you can't get in contact with Francis you can perhaps put the file on EmacsWiki?