RE: Time to install the new icons

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: Time to install the new icons
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 08:37:05 -0800

    I put together a proof-of-concept at
    http://web.mit.edu/cyd/www/
    There are also a couple of other possibilities on that page that are
    worth thinking about, too.

Please consider combining all three: our fearless leader, straddling the MSW
jolly roger as if it were a bucking mechanical cowboy-bar bronco, and waving
a pair of gnu horns wildly in his left hand, in a quixotic quest for
balance.

I think that would provoke a certain amount of reflection upon the ideas of
GNU and free software.

Oh, and place an icon-size glowing magic gnushroom in Richard's right hand,
compassing the course forward (or backward through another window, with
`C-u').

And don't leave out the kitchen sink, lassoed and dragging in the dust
behind the gnu-guru cowboy and his mustang microsteed - a legacy anchor of
releases past.

"Emacs has it all!", be our motto - or, in Deutsch, "Emacs Super Alt-S".