Re: Time to install the new icons

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: Time to install the new icons
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 01:00:57 +0100

Drew Adams wrote:

Depending on how you open that .ico file, you might see only one of the
images. That's what threw me off at first also - I was seeing only the large
notebook image.
Different sizes are used at different places. Different color depths are used depending on you display settings.

Attached are GIF versions of the 6 images in the .ico file, in case you
cannot view them in the .ico itself. Note that #1 and #4 are very similar,
as are #2 and #5.

The difference between them are the color depths. The first three images have color depth 256 and the last three 32-bits for the colors.