Re: Key-binding clash between gnus and calc

From: Ryan Yeske
Subject: Re: Key-binding clash between gnus and calc
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 15:47:55 -0800

       Are there any conventions for global keybindings?

   Yes--you should always ask me.

With all the recent talk about global bindings and calc, I thought I
should mention that the recently added rcirc package includes two
global bindings after it is loaded:

C-c `
C-c C-SPC

both run the command: rcirc-next-active-buffer:
  "Go to the ARGth rcirc buffer with activity.
The function given by `rcirc-switch-to-buffer-function' is used to
show the buffer."

C-c ` was the original binding I used, and C-c C-SPC was added as
people who were familiar ERC preferred that binding.