FW: Emacs non-ascii characters

From: Drew Adams
Subject: FW: Emacs non-ascii characters
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 11:26:16 -0800

This makes me wonder if `C-\' isn't a bad binding for such a command. Should
toggling the input method be on a key binding that is easy to hit by
mistake?

I don't use that command, so I don't know if it needs to be on a quickly hit
key. If not, should we perhaps move it to a binding with a prefix (e.g.
C-x)?

 - Drew