Re: address@hidden: Re: erase customization does not work]

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: address@hidden: Re: erase customization does not work]
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 22:32:01 -0600 (CST)

>From my previous message:

   Also, unlike what I told before, the question would always be asked in
   group buffers, even if they contained only one item (which is rare),
   but not in buffers gotten with customize-option or customize-face (my
   main concern).

But of course the question _will_ be asked when you customize all
faces with customize-face.  (Another buffer where the button is very
dangerous.)  My code explicitly checks that there is only one option
or face to customize, otherwise it asks the question.

Sincerely,

Luc.