Re: Key-binding clash between gnus and calc

From: Robert J. Chassell
Subject: Re: Key-binding clash between gnus and calc
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 01:37:22 +0000 (UTC)

    You might have thought that I would have bright enough to check for
    that, especially since it came up before.  You would have been wrong.

Same here.  I don't have any good suggestions for a new keybinding,
except that it ought be as easy to type as the default for the past 15
years and preferably better.

(Weirdly enough, nowadays I mostly use Calc mode for units'
conversion, like from feet to meters or BTUs to joules.)

--
    Robert J. Chassell
    address@hidden                         GnuPG Key ID: 004B4AC8