We need your help!

From: help
Subject: We need your help!
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 23:17:30 -0500

Becouse of a lot of complaints about our malings
we need to buy expensive balk bullet-prof hosting
for our sites. It costs a lot, please, send us
small donation to:

Nordea Bank AB, Sweden, Surte, SWIFT: NDEASESS
to Isa Dzhabrailov, account number: SE 163 000000000 6510032599

Remember, that only our sites provide you truth news.
You can easily find our sites by request "Kavkaz Center"
in any search engines - google, yahoo etc
We can't provide you direct links in this message now,
sorry for inconvenience.