Re: Time to install the new icons

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: Time to install the new icons
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 13:53:26 +0100

Eli Zaretskii wrote:

Cc: Lennart Borgman <address@hidden>,
       address@hidden, address@hidden
From: Jason Rumney <address@hidden>
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 01:00:52 +0000

Since we have a 16x16 icon, it should be included in the .ico files
along with the 32x32 and 48x48 versions so we do not end up with an
ugly scaled down mess like we have now.

Isn't it already so in the .ico file sent by Andrew?

If not, what should be done to add the 16x16 icon?
The latest icon file from Andrew contains 2 16x16 bit icons. They do not look the same, please see http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2005-11/msg01072.html. See icon 3 and 6. Unfortunately the background inside this copies are black so it might be a bit hard to understand how it looks, but you look at the page http://ourcomments.org/Emacs/NewIcons.html you can see the 16x16 bits icons more clearly.

I believe we had no clear decision for which of the 16x16 bits icons to use. Am I wrong here?