RE: Buffer listing in multiple frames/ttys

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: Buffer listing in multiple frames/ttys
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 08:33:03 -0800

    >  C-x C-b from various buffers
    > Perhaps there is a bug in the buffer list for each frame - or
    > perhaps the doc (Info) is not clear? When I do (frame-parameter
    > (selected-frame) 'buffer-list) in the different frames, each is a
    > list of multiple buffers (in spite of pop-up-frames forcing one
    > buffer per frame), and they are in different orders.

    I think I have found the problem.  When you use C-x 4 C-f, the new
    buffer gets displayed by `pop-to-buffer', and that function records
    the newly created buffer in the buffer list of the existing frame as
    well as the new frame.  This is clearly not right.

    I removed the duplicate call to record_buffer in CVS.

Thanks.