Re: Release of CC Mode 5.31

From: Alan Mackenzie
Subject: Re: Release of CC Mode 5.31
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2005 11:48:02 +0000 (GMT)

Hi, Henrik, Romain!

Thanks for these reports:

Romain Francoise wrote:

>For example, start Emacs with `emacs -q -nw', open src/alloc.c, you get
>the following messages:

>| Eval error in the `c-lang-defvar' for `c-known-type-key': (void-function
>mapcan)

I think I've fixed this, and I've commited the fix, in cc-langs.el, to
the repository.  It was a run-time `mapcan', which had to be replaced.
Could you test the fix, please?

HEY YOU GUYS (in emacs-devel)!  Is there any chance we could have mapcan
(and possibly the other mapping functions in the table on page 85 of the
orange Lisp Machine Manual ;-) in the Emacs core for 22.1?  Please?
Pretty Please?

--
Alan Mackenzie (Munich, Germany)