Re: mouse-drag-mode-line should maybe use window-tree

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: mouse-drag-mode-line should maybe use window-tree
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2005 18:04:34 +0100

Richard M. Stallman wrote:

For this meaning, I think it is better to use a different function.
However, maybe we should eliminate the PRESERVE-BEFORE argument now.
It was an attempt at doing what we have now done better; perhaps
we should get rid of it rather than release it.
No objections to that, I think I have switched to the new function everywhere.