Re: fancy-splash-screen customize group...

From: Richard M. Stallman
Subject: Re: fancy-splash-screen customize group...
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2005 12:06:32 -0500

    You would also expect something about finding customizations to be in
    the info that is displayed when you press the 'Help' button, but there
    is nothing obvious.  The documentation for 'customize-apropos' is under
    'Specific Customization' which doesn't exactly jump out at you.

I do not see any menu item called `Specific Customization',
so I don't understand.  apropos-variable is found in Find Options
by Name under the Help menu.

    There is also no mention of customize-apropos-options,
    customize-apropos-groups, or customize-apropos-faces.  There should be.

I tend to think these commands are not worth documenting,
and I doubt they are worth having.