Re: please giving focus on the this build error message!

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: please giving focus on the this build error message!
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2005 20:43:58 +0200

> Cc: zhiqiang yu <address@hidden>,  address@hidden
> From: Zhang Wei <address@hidden>
> Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2005 23:18:57 +0800
>
> Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> writes:
>
> >> From: zhiqiang yu <address@hidden>
> >> Date: Dec 5, 2005 10:06 PM
> >> Subject: please giving focus on the this build error message!
> >> To: address@hidden
> >>
> >> is that a big problem, i have ever seek for help in emacs mail list for
> >> many
> >> times for the same error. but to my disappointment, i got no exact answers.
> >
> > That's because no one have seen such a problem, I think.
> I think this bug has been reported before. Consult the following link
> for more information:
>
>  http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-pretest-bug/2005-01/msg00212.html

I meant that no Emacs developer have seen such a problem on his/her
machine.  For me, for example, bootstrap works on MS-Windows without
any problem at all.  As Stefan pointed out, the failure is strange,
since compilation should work even without DOC.  It's hard to debug
this without a reliable way of reproducing the failure.