Re: fancy-splash-screen customize group...

From: Peter Whaite
Subject: Re: fancy-splash-screen customize group...
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2005 18:21:07 -0500

Lennart Borgman <address@hidden> wrote:

> I have attached a preliminary patch for this. The patch changes the text to
> something reminding of the text above. It also changes the links from a
> button-like style to underline. Please test the patch.

 Great job -- that is much better! The only change I would make is to replace

   The State button(s) next to the option(s) can be used to set or save
   the value.

with

   The State buttons can be used to set or save option values.

because there are State buttons that are not next to options,
there is more than one state button, and the '(s)' thing is, in my
opinion, bad style.

> There is one thing that I have not found out how to change it: the "mouse
> over" face. It is gray whatever I do. If someone knows how to make a widget
> really display the highlight face then please tell me!

I see what you mean.  Sorry I don't have an answer, but I'll let you
know if I find one.

--
Peter Whaite