Re: Index header in diff-mode

From: Juri Linkov
Subject: Re: Index header in diff-mode
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 01:55:34 +0200

>>> I think you're right.  Feel free to make this change,
>
>> I tried to add an optional Index regexp to diff-file-header-re:
>
> I think it's the wrong way to go.  You should try and fix
> diff-goto-source more specifically.

Yes, diff-goto-source should be fixed too, because currently it
doesn't work even on normal diff file headers.  But I thought also
that diff-file-next and diff-file-prev should stop at the index header
because some other commands like diff-file-kill already take into
account the index header.

--
Juri Linkov
http://www.jurta.org/emacs/