Re: Buffer listing in multiple frames/ttys

From: Richard M. Stallman
Subject: Re: Buffer listing in multiple frames/ttys
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 11:18:47 -0500

    > I'll clean up and repost my last patch that did not have such
    > low-level changes.

    But please don't change next-buffer to use the global buffer list.

    > We'll have ample time to discuss a complete fix after the release.

    I guess this time is during merging the multi-tty branch into the trunk?
Ok.

I thought we were talking about the trunk.

If this change is only for the multi-tty branch, I don't mind
adding a new element to the frame struct in that branch.

Is there a problem with these commands in the trunk?
That is the issue we should focus on now.