Re: pgg symmetric encryption patch

From: Sascha Wilde
Subject: Re: pgg symmetric encryption patch
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 14:32:52 +0100

Simon Josefsson <address@hidden> wrote:

> "Richard M. Stallman" <address@hidden> writes:
>
>>     So I'm proposing to add password.el to Emacs CVS HEAD now.  This would
>>     clean up PGG and enable the general password infrastructure that Gnus
>>     CVS HEAD uses.
>>
>> It is worrisome to make these large changes now, but in this case I
>> think we are stuck with doing it, so as to make the other code work.
>
> I will only do this if Ken and/or Sascha can test the resulting code
> for their application.  Ken/Sascha, are you listening?  Do you have
> time to test my patches now?  I haven't written them yet, but will
> soon.

Yes, I'm listening and willing to test your patches.  The main work
and application however was done by ken, so he will have to test, if
his latest allout-mode features still work with your patches...

cheers
sascha
--
Sascha Wilde : "Der Nicht-Denkende glaubt, dass niemand denkt,
             : der Denkende weiss es!"