Re: fancy-splash-screen customize group...

From: Richard M. Stallman
Subject: Re: fancy-splash-screen customize group...
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 17:56:37 -0500

           In as far as finding options is concerned, the best way to find
           options is customize-browse.  _That_ is the one we should emphasize.

       Can you propose a patch to the manual to make this more prominent?

    and (in response to Lennart Borgman):

       Your latest patch is ok, but it has problems of Texinfo usage.
       Would someone like to correct the style?

    These two do not seem to go very well together.  It would be easier
    for me to propose a patch making `customize-browse' more prominent and
    maybe better explaining its relation with `customize' and
    `customize-apropos' without Lennart's node added.

Ok, please do.

    I do not have the time to send a patch this evening, but I could do so
    relatively soon.

It would be no problem to wait a few days.