Re: address@hidden: links in Help buffer aren'talwayscorrect]

From: Richard M. Stallman
Subject: Re: address@hidden: links in Help buffer aren'talwayscorrect]
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 12:08:39 -0500

    > Perhaps too, the doc string should mention that it only works on
documented
    > built-in frame parameters, not user-defined parameters.

That goes without saying, since the point of the command is to show
the documentation, and only frame parameters with standard meanings
have standard documentation.

    Good point.  I think that since Info-goto-node displays the *Info*
    buffer, it should be declared as an (interactive) command, and
    therefore that it should be autoloaded.

It is already interactive.  However, programs normally do this
job by calling `info' or `info-other-window'.  They are autoloaded.