Re: roundabout inviting

From: Naji Breault
Subject: Re: roundabout inviting
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 13:51:20 -0500

http://www.cadefin.com

 $9
 $1
 $8
 $7
 $6
 $9
9.95
23.45
5.45
5.95
8.00
4.95
9.95

And I dont believe you. Believe. Its important for him but of no consequence for us. Enjoy, my lovely. You always call me that when you wont explain. Then you should learn from experience not to inquire, is it not so? It is not so, my dear. Im dying- Well hear no more of that! Its true nevertheless; you cannot keep it from me. I dont worry for myself, the pain will end, you see, but I worry about you. You, forever better than your circumstances, Michel– No, no, you are Jean Pierre, I must not forget that. ... Still, I must concern myself. This place, these extraordinary lodgings, this attention. I think you will pay a terrible price, my dear.