Re: flyspell.el [1.90->1.91] flyspell-large-region-beg should be moved a

From: Agustin Martin
Subject: Re: flyspell.el [1.90->1.91] flyspell-large-region-beg should be moved after good match
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 02:28:17 +0100

On Mon, Dec 19, 2005 at 01:41:15AM +0100, Agustin Martin wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 16, 2005 at 08:03:25PM -0500, Richard M. Stallman wrote:
> > I think this fix is a cleaner one.  Does it work right?
> I will try testing this in a current emacs when I can. I still do not
> understand where and why is the jump produced in that file, but as mentioned
> above seems related to words tagged as not found because contain chars not
> in casechars or boundary-chars, but actually found in the search loop thus
> moving point.

Tested a bit more, and indeed related to boundary chars mismatch. I am
considering a better approach for this kind of mismatches, but is still
untested.

For it I think we can do better starting from your last committed
changes (1.91), so please do *not* apply my patch. I will send a new
one once I have tested things better.

--
Agustin