Re: Make apostrophes invisible in Help buffers

From: Nick Roberts
Subject: Re: Make apostrophes invisible in Help buffers
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 18:11:17 +1300

 >     The patch below works just for symbols and is just for demonstration
 >     purposes.
 >
 > Thanks, but I don't think that is a change for the better.

The apostrophes are put in the doc string so that links can be parsed in the
Help buffer, not for the end user.  Links are evident by using the appropriate
face and removing the apostrophes makes their appearance consistent with info.

I also have other changes which I think improve linking in the Help buffer.  I
will submit again after the release.

Nick