Re: defcustom :type (file :must-match t)

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: defcustom :type (file :must-match t)
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 20:07:37 -0600 (CST)

Richard Stallman wrote:

       According to its docstring the file widget is supposed to read a file
       name value _in the minibuffer_.  Of course, we can all see that in
       practice, it reads it in an editable field.  I do not know what is
       going on.  From wid-edit.el:

   Please fix the doc string.

I fixed the docstrings of the `file' and `directory' `define-widget's
in cus-edit.el and the description of the `file' widget in
man/widget.texi.  (The description of the directory widget in
man/widget.texi was already OK.)

Sincerely,

Luc.