Other problem in Themes.

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Other problem in Themes.
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 10:39:50 -0600 (CST)

(emacs)Custom Themes contains the sentence:

      You can load the themes you've previously defined with the command
   `load-theme'.  It prompts for a theme name in the minibuffer, then
   loads that theme if it isn't already loaded.

I believe that in an earlier discussion of Custom Themes (several
months ago), we decided that load-theme should _unconditionally_ load
themes, otherwise bugs resulted.  I believe that this was why the name
of the command was changed from require-theme to load-theme.  Either
the "if it isn't already loaded" part of the above quote is false,
or else the old bugs are probably still present (or reintroduced).

Sincerely,

Luc.