Re: Starnge comment in Custom Theme code.

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: Starnge comment in Custom Theme code.
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 12:53:38 -0600 (CST)

   Custom Themes are collections of Custom settings.

I believe that we just decided some days ago that "Erase
Customization" should reset to the themes value and you actually
implemented that.  This means that we consider themes to be
alternative "standard" values and that we do _not_ consider them as
Custom settings.  "Erase Customization" erases all Custom settings.

Sincerely,

Luc.