Re: Bug, probably related to Custom Themes.

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: Bug, probably related to Custom Themes.
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 00:22:18 -0600 (CST)

Drew Adams wrote:

   1. Is there an acceptable alternative way to deal with this? I thought Luc
   was saying that there was, but I could be mistaken (I haven't followed
   everything in this thread).

Yes there is, but one problem is that implementing it would probably
take some time and Richard absolutely wants to include Themes in the
release.  I already summarized the alternative earlier in this thread.
I could explain the details, but I believe that a decision has already
been made anyway, so it makes little sense.

Sincerely,

Luc.