Re: Blank lines being added to Info dirs.

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: Blank lines being added to Info dirs.
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 15:49:40 -0600 (CST)

>From my previous reply:

      I figured out what caused the bug.  It was not a local problem, but a
      bug triggered by a blank line in the @direntry of org.texi.  I removed
      that blank line and the bug should be gone now.

   But people using both Emacs CVS and Texinfo4.8 may still want to
   remove the existing blank lines in the Emacs section of their dir
   files by hand, if they noticed the same problem I did.

To avoid confusion:  the above only applies to people who use
Texinfo4.8 _and_ use make-install.  The problem does not affect people
who run Emacs from the build directory.

Sincerely,

Luc.