Re: Blank lines being added to Info dirs.

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: Blank lines being added to Info dirs.
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 15:56:07 -0600 (CST)

>From my previous reply:

   To avoid confusion:  the above only applies to people who use
   Texinfo4.8 _and_ use make-install.  The problem does not affect people
   who run Emacs from the build directory.

To be more clear: I do not believe that there is a need to remove the
blank lines from emacs/info/dir.  I believe that they are OK.  I
believe that they are intentional (although I am not really sure about
that).

Sincerely,

Luc.