Wrong translation of [universal-argument]

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Wrong translation of [universal-argument]
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 14:49:57 +0100

I got the wrong translation of [universal-argument] in `select-safe-coding-system-interactively'. It shows "C-u". This is in my case valid in the *Help* buffer, but not the buffer where I am supposed to use it.

Maybe I should say also that I am using viper. C-u is bound in viper-vi-basic-map. This map is found through emulation-mode-map-alists.