Re: Segfault when calling network-interface-info on OpenBSD

From: Henrik Enberg
Subject: Re: Segfault when calling network-interface-info on OpenBSD
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 17:33:17 +0100 (CET)

> > The problem is that network-interface-info didn't correctly terminate the
> > loop over the interface flags table.  I've checked in a fix for that.
> > OpenBSD apparently has some additional flags that are not listed in
> > ifflag_table.
>
> Thank you for fixing the problem.
>
> However, it would be good to add the missing BSD flags to the table.
> Does anybody know what's missing?

net/if.h on OpenBSD lists the following flags not mentioned in
ifflag_table:

IFF_OACTIV      /* transmission in progress */
IFF_SIMPLEX     /* can't hear own transmissions */
IFF_LINK0       /* per link layer defined bit */
IFF_LINK1       /* per link layer defined bit */
IFF_LINK2       /* per link layer defined bit */