Re: Bootstrap failed during compile of process.c

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: Bootstrap failed during compile of process.c
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2006 15:31:44 +0100

Kim F. Storm wrote:

Lennart Borgman <address@hidden> writes:

Bootstrap failed with latest CVS on w32:

It looks like w32 defines AF_INET6, but not struct sockaddr_in6.

Maybe it needs some additional header file to compile.

I don't have a w32 environment here -- can you try to find
the proper header file.  Thanks.
I no very little about network programming. I searched a bit in the files and here is what I found:

I looked in the header files for MinGW5 and sockaddr_in6 is found in ws2tcpip.h. This is consistent with

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/winsock/winsock/sockaddr_2.asp

Where should ws2tcpip.h be included? Or should it currently?