Re: rogue option init-file-user

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: rogue option init-file-user
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 16:49:16 -0600 (CST)

   I don't think a separate command line option is necessary.

To completely avoid confusion:  I am _not_ asking for a new command
line option.  My argument is that the user should use one of the
_existing_ ones if he wants no init file to be read (-q or -Q) or
if he wants another user's init file to be read (-u).

Trying to do it in his custom-set-variables form is not going to work
anyway.  All it could possibly do is confuse Emacs.

Sincerely,

Luc.